Service That Goes the Distance
Milestone employs a deliberate, proven approach that the industry trusts. We are well known for our commitment to keeping the environment safe and unaffected by the liquids we inject deep below the surface and the solids we place in our highly engineered landfills. We are equally known for our commitment to service. We strive to exceed customer expectations in everything we do, from facilitating fast offloading, to providing thorough washout services, to ensuring efficient invoicing.
Milestone's facilities accept the following wastes:
Slurry Injection Facilities
- Water-Based Mud
- Oil-Based Mud
- Dirty Water, Flowback and Completion Fluids
- Oily Water, Flowback and Completion Fluids
- Tank Bottoms and Wash Pit Waste
- Field Salt Water
- Drill Cuttings
- Contaminated Soil
- Truck and Frac Tank Full-service Washouts
- Covered Washout Facilities
- Cuttings Bins and Rail Sets
Manifests are required for all loads except produced water.