HOUSTON and MIDLAND, Texas – December 8, 2021 – Milestone Environmental Services, LLC (“Milestone”), one of the largest independent providers of energy waste sequestration services in the U.S., today announces it has made charitable donations to several West Texas and Houston-area nonprofit organizations as part of its community engagement initiative.
- Milestone’s contributions to the West Texas Food Bank and Houston Food Bank will provide about 37,000 meals to children, families, and seniors throughout west and southeast Texas.
- A third annual donation to Oilfield Helping Hands will provide monetary assistance to oilfield families in financial crisis.
- Funds gifted to Museum of the Southwest supports free access to a Christmas Open House for children and their families, promoting educational enrichment and holiday joy.
- A contribution to Family Promise of Midland will help transform the lives of families experiencing homelessness.
- Through sponsorships for Bad Boy Blast, Bustin’ for Badges, Oil Patch Kids, and other charity events, we proudly offered our support for first responders, at-risk kids, and local communities in the Permian Basin, Houston, and Central Texas areas.
“Milestone firmly believes it is our corporate responsibility to give back to the communities in which we live and operate. We are committed to making a lasting impact in the areas where our customers, employees, and stakeholders call home, and we believe these organizations to be trusted partners,” said Milestone President and CEO Gabriel Rio. “With the upcoming holidays, it’s encouraging to know that our donations will provide nourishing meals for residents in 37 Texas counties, financial relief to hard-working oilfield families in times of need, and a variety of assistance programs for families, first responders, and others in our communities.”
Milestone also continues to sponsor oilfield-themed “Come and Take It” t-shirts, of which all proceeds benefit Boot Campaign, a nonprofit whose mission is to unite Americans to honor and restore the lives of veterans and military families through individualized, life-improving programs. Due to extenuating circumstances, Milestone’s donation to Boot Campaign will be announced and presented in 2022.
About Milestone Environmental Services
Milestone is an energy waste sequestration company with assets throughout the Permian Basin and the Eagle Ford Shale. We are one of the largest independent energy waste sequestration companies in the United States, and a key business partner to energy companies looking to reduce their carbon footprint through cost-efficient waste management solutions. Our network of slurry injection sites and best-in-class E&P landfills provides a new avenue for management and sequestration of hydrocarbon-rich energy waste streams. We are committed to protecting the environment and our communities by offering a better way to manage waste and play a key role in a forward-looking carbon agenda. Milestone is a partner in the transition to a sustainable energy future. For more information, please visit www.Milestone-ES.com.
Jessica Clements, email@example.com